The Center Accepts Visa / Master Card / Discover / Amex / Pay Pal (Donations only)
Our software, DASH Platform, meets the industry standard for secure transactions. It encrypts all of your person information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. All transactions are conducted through secure servers. Your mailing address, email address and phone number are confidential and are used for our records only. The Center respects the privacy of our customers.
Full or partial refunds are issued at the discretion of The Center management personnel. All refund requests must be by phone or in writing for consideration. All refunds are done via check and mailed to the customer’s home unless special arrangements have been made. Unless The Center is unable to place participant in the program or there is a medical condition that prohibits participant from starting or continuing in the program. Refund will be prorated based on participant's withdrawal from program. $10 administration fee on any refunds.
Rental cancellations are NOT subject to refund if canceled within 14 days of use. Any rentals cancelled more than 14 days out will receive a refund based on how the customer paid. The only exception is if a customer paid by cash a check will be issued.
In the event a Tournament or a day of the tournament is cancelled due to special circumstances, the following refund schedule will apply each day of the event:
- Full refund if no games have begun
- No refund if games have begun
A receipt for your transaction will be generated automatically and sent to your email address.
IN CONSIDERATION of my being permitted to participate in any way at THE CENTER, INC. and/or FAITH CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY ("Organizations") as a program participant (onsite or offsite), and/or a drop-in use ("Activity") I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Organizations' activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) Organizations' ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH ("RISKS"); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED BELOW; I understand that the Releasees seek safety but that they are not infallible; Releasees may make errors and may be ignorant of my abilities or physical condition and fail to give adequate warnings or instructions; that equipment may fail, malfunction or be poorly maintained; and (c) there may be OTHER RISKS AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of either my participation, or that of the minor, in the Activity. By signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I AM ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN SAFETYduring my use of or participation in Organizations’ facilities, equipment, or activities.
- HEREBY VOLUNTARILY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Organizations, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, coaches, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, as well as all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected to my participation in these activities or my use of the Center’s equipment, rentals or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts of the Organizations, including negligent rescue operations, and I further agree, that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
- FURTHER agree to follow the traffic flow and signage inside as well as in the parking areas of the Organizations. All directions are placed to keep those that use The Center, Inc. safe from injury and run an orderly business. This includes but not limited to entering any areas not scheduled for the program or use. Parking in areas not designated could result in a parking violation fee. If violation is found to be beyond a reasonable doubt, suspension, monetary fine, and/or removal from the premises may be consequences of such behavior. I agree that any fine will be paid before use of the facility can resume.
- ACKNOWLEDGE that Organizations are not responsible for personal items being lost or stolen. This includes any items left in cars of the parking lot. It is highly recommended that any items of value be placed out of sight and NOT be left on front seats of cars. A lost and found area is maintained but no guarantee that items will be recovered.
- AGREE that any damage to equipment, facilities, or grounds caused by improper or overly rough use will require financial reimbursement to repair or replace.
- ACKNOWLEDGE that the Organizations are private, non-profit 501c3 entities and have the right to refuse service to any company and/or individual.
- HEREBY AUTHORIZE the Organizations and their assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in their promotional materials or team videos.
- AGREE, as appropriate, to a MINOR RELEASE: I am the parent and/or Legal Guardian of __________________________________________, referred to as the “Minor” herein. I understand the nature of the Organizations' activities and am familiar with the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATION AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM. Additionally, I grant authority to the staff at the Organizations to render a judgment concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence.
- AGREE that this agreement will be construed under the law of the State of Alaska, that the venue for any proceeding arising from this agreement will be Anchorage Superior Court, and that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance of it will continue to be in full force and effect.
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF ANYONE IS HURT OR KILLED OR PROPERTY IS DAMAGED DURING MY PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF CENTER ACTIVITIES OR PREMISES OR FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT, I MAY BE FOUND BY A COURT OF LAW TO HAVE WAIVED MY RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE CENTER OR FAITH CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY ON THE BASIS OF ANY CLAIM FROM WHICH I HAVE RELEASED THEM HEREIN.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to The Center, a ministry of Faith Christian Community. It is our desire to promote, provide and facilitate wholesome, positive experiences through sports, recreation, social and business activities. We ask all our guests to conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with the code of conduct, laws and local ordinances.
- Behavior that is disruptive/abusive in any manner (physical, verbal, and emotional) is prohibited.
- Expressive activity not sponsored by The Center is prohibited.
- Possession of open alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Smoking except in designated areas is prohibited.
- Wear appropriate attire.
- Respect The Center’s guests, staff, facility and grounds.